Central Iron Range Brownfield Coalition
Central Iron Range Brownfield Coalition's goal is to work to coordinate other land planning and development efforts, including:
- Member Communities
- IRRB (Iron Range Resources Board)
- Laurentian Vision
- West Range Mine Planning Board
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental & Civil Engineering Professionals
- Attorneys and Accountants
- Local Contractors
- Other redevelopment agencies
Site Selection and Planning
Central Iron Range Brownfield Coalition, with the cooperation and assistance of their members, will select potential redevelopment sites and weigh their redevelopment potential using a quantitative process for selection.
Site information is hosted where members can review the ongoing process of the project, and discuss project information such as timelines, developer interest, and other pertinent information for site redevelopment.